Leaving Care Team - Social Worker - Plymouth - £31ph
An experienced social worker is required to join our client's Leaving Care Team in Plymouth. The successful candidate will provide services to young people who have previously been looked after by the Local Authority. This includes citizen young people as well as unaccompanied Asylum seeking young people.
Benefits of working as a team manager in the leaving care team are …
- Good career progression
- Positive and stable team
- Ideal location for commuting
To be part of the leaving care team as a Social Worker you will need experience of …
- Developing and advising on commissioning strategies by providing an expert view to ensure services are developed
- Recruiting, developing and motivating different staff groups
- Providing daily support to maximise the efficacy of staff members
- Ensuring safeguarding issues are paramount within the team
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.