Social Care Auditor - Cambridgeshire - £19.20ph
Previous experience of working with children's social care data, and submission of annual statutory returns
The role sits in the new Business Intelligence Service which is part of the Corporate & Customer Services directorate.
We're looking for someone with experience of working with Childrens Social Care data and has been responsible for
- The submission of the annual statutory returns to the DfE
- Providing data for Ofsted inspection, and
- Creation of local performance management reports
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.