Social Worker - Adult Services - Long Term Team - Peterborough - £28 - £30ph
Peterborough City Council are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join their Long Term Team within Adult Services.
This a great opportunity to work in a team with a mixed case load.
Benefits of the role:
- A great chance to gain experience working with all Adults aged 18+
- High pay rate
- Initial 3 month contract but a high chance of extension
- Working with Adults aged 18 and over including end of life, adults with alcohol concerns, challenging behaviours and learning difficulties.
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Care Management
- Support Planning
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Reviewing packages of care
As a Social Worker, you must be;
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why work for Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.