Substance Misuse Worker - Telford and Wrekin - £26 - £30
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated substance misuse social worker to fill a full-time role in Telford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum substance misuse worker job is £26-30 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the substance misuse worker:
- Taking a positive, holistic and empowering approach to case management and co-ordination
- Working with service users to initiate recovery from drug and/or alcohol dependence, to enable service users to build their own recovery capital and to support them to move into long-term sustained recovery and social reintegration
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Worker:
- Recent experience working directly with substance misuse clients
- particular experience with drug and alcohol abuse as a social worker
- assessments and reviews of D&A service users
As an their Substance Missuse Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.