Social Worker - Mental Health - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
Our client Cambridgeshire is currently looking an experienced social worker to join their Adults Mental Health Service. The successful candidate will be expected to complete complex assessments as past of a multi-disciplinary team. The candidate will enjoy a high pay rate as well as an excellent opportunity to add to their CV with a chance to even develop a specialism in mental health.
The role itself will be based at the Cavell Centre in Peterborough and the main purpose of the role is to act as a Discharge Co-ordinator.
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to develop a specialism in Mental Health
- High pay rate of £28
- Long term opportunity
- Great for your CV
- Role as a Discharge Co-ordinator
- Completing complex assessments within the multi-disciplinary team setting
- Making personalized care and support plans for hospital discharges
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A car driver with a full UK driving license
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.