Social Worker - Youth Offending Team - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
A Social Worker is required to join the Youth offending Team in Dudley. The successful Social Worker must have minimum 2 years experience and be confident in court proceedings and court documents.
As a Youth Offending Social Worker you will be working a long side a extremely supportive manager in a friendly team.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs
- Assess family functioning, provide help and support when relationship breakdown threatens to impair health and wellbeing of children
- Work collaboratively, building effective working relationships with other professionals
You MUST have:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Qualified experience within youth offending
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.