Advanced Social Worker - Locality Team - Derbyshire - £28.50 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
Working in the amazing city of Derby, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker looking to join a really successful and experienced Locality Team.
Carrying a manageable caseload, the successful candidate will demonstrate experienced in many areas of Children's Services and the ability to deal confidently with the many situations that Children Services Social Workers can be presented with on a daily basis.
Experience in Care Proceedings, CIN, CP and LAC will be highly beneficial as will a can do attitude, which is a huge attraction to the experienced Management team.
Benefits of this Children Services role:
- Experienced Team
- Supportive Management
- Competive pay rates
- Amazing City environment
Experience required for this post:
- 2+ years post qualified experience within a Children Services Team
- Child Protection experience
- Court Skills
- LAC Reviews
- Section 47's
- Working in Multi-Agency Environment
As an Advanced Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally, have a full UK Driving Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.