Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team - Leicestershire - £28.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a well-motivated Assessment & Intervention Team in Leicestershire. This is an excellent opportunity with a good pay rate and the chance to obtain a long contract. The successful candidate will enjoy being a part of a supportive and reputable team.
As an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker you will manage a Children & Families case load with various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
Benefits of the role as an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.