Advanced Social Worker - Locality Team - Derbyshire - Up to £32 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
Working from the south Derbyshire office in Swadlincote, this is an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join an experienced team offering a reasonably sized caseloads.
This office is centrally based for interested candidates living in Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and northern areas of Warwickshire so we are expecting a high level of interest.
Pay rates available are higher than many other areas in the West & East Midlands and the Management structure offers all team members a supportive environment in which to work
Benefits of this Children Services role:
- Experienced Team
- Supportive Management
- High pay rates
- Great location
What experience in required for this post:
- 2+ years post qualified experience within a Children Services Team
- Child Protection experience
- Court Skills
- LAC Reviews
- Section 47's
- Working in Multi-Agency Environment
As an Advanced Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally, have a full UK Driving Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.