Social Worker - Forensic Mental Health - London Borough of Hackney - £28 per hour
Our client in Hackney are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Forensic Mental Health Team. They are looking for somebody with the ideally forensic or mental health social work experience to start the post immediately.
Duties of the role as a Forensic Social Worker will include:
- The monitoring and support of community patients with mental health issues
- To assess and manage risk
- To liase with multiple agencies to determine the best plan of action for the service user
- Both visiting patients in various residences and conducting assessments at Lambeth hospital
The successful Forensic Social Worker will:
- Have previous statutory experience
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Hold a full, clear, DBS
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.