Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Staffordshire - Up to £29.93 per hour
Our client in Staffordshire are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding Team. This is a stable and positive team who handle a varied caseload. There is also brilliant opportunity for further career progression.Your main goal will be achieving good outcomes for children significantly reducing the gaps in outcomes. The successful Social Worker will have at least two years post qualifying experience in Child Protection or Children's Safeguarding.
As part of the role you will need to be flexible and be able to work under pressure meeting deadlines and targets. You will be engaging in individual direct casework with children, young people and families.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Child Protection Team:
- Varied caseload
- Stable and positive team
- Low staff turnover
To be part of the Child Protection Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Liaising with other professionals
- Attending court
- Attending Child Protection conferences
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.