Social Worker - Care Planning Team - Brent - £27.39 - £35 per hour
A Social Worker is required to join a Care Planning Team team in Brent. Duties in this team will involve conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans, while also taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
The successful candidate will be a Social worker with experience in care planning preferably working with unaccompanied minors.
Benefits of this Care Planning role at Brent:
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Care Planning Team Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Targeted work with teenagers
- Assessments of need
- Child protection assessments
- Care planning
- Monitoring and supervising the well being of children in need and children looked after
- Preparing children for permanent placements
- Working in partnership with parents/those with parental responsibility and carer's.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Unaccompanied Minors experience
As a Care Planning Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.