Social Worker - Looked After Children - Staffordshire - £26.50 - £29 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Looked after Children / Leaving Care Team in Staffordshire. The successful candidate will have previous statutory experience of working with a LAC team or have done elements of LAC within previous role. The successful Social Worker must also be competent in planning and undertaking assessments, LAC reviews and care proceedings.
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, you must also have experience of effectively managing a diverse case load and be flexible to work when needed.
Benefits of this role as a Looked After Children / Leaving Care Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Excellent rate of pay
- Working with an enthusiastic, experienced team
- Good management structure
As a Looked after Children / Leaving Care Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court and completing court report
- Attending Looked after Children reviews
- Statutory visits and duties
- Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
- Attending LAC reviews
- Completing a variety of assessments
As a Looked after Children / Leaving Care Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.