Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Older Peoples Team - Bedford - £32 per hour
Our Client in Bedford Borough Council requires an Advanced Social Work Practitioner to join their Older Peoples team.
You will be working with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department's priorities. You will work with service users and liaise with service providers from within the Department or other agencies, as necessary.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong safeguarding and senior experience, this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate social worker who wants to join a positive and well managed team. The role has a varied case load with plenty of client and professional interaction.
Benefits of working as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner for the Older Peoples Team are:
- Well managed team and positive team
- Superb location, perfect for commuting
- Perfect role for career progression
To work as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner you will need experience of:
- In depth and lengthy knowledge of relevant legislations
- Holding complex and varied caseloads whilst meeting deadlines
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.