Social Worker - Adult Services Team - Wokingham - 28 per hour
Our Client in Wokingham requires a social worker to join their adults Services Team.
The successful candidate will use professional knowledge, skills and interventions in accordance with HCPC code of practice, statutory duties, professional practice, departmental policies and procedures, and best value. You will assess, monitor and review the social care needs of adults, and their carers in relation to their caring role.
The enthusiastic social worker will support the planning and arrangements, provision or purchase of appropriate services/care that will meet a person's assessed and eligible needs and the outcomes identified. This role means you will be working in partnership with users, carers, relatives and other agencies, to identify current and future service requirements and contribute to service development within the scope of the role.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in the Adult Services Team include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
To be part of the Adult Services Team as a Social Worker you will need the below experience:
- Promote independence
- A good understanding of the Care Act and the MCA
- Practical experience of utilising assistive technology and community based alternatives to traditional models of care and support.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.