Social Worker - Assessment - Peterborough - up to £32 per hour
My client in Peterborough requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their children's First Response team. This is a fantastic opportunity with many benefits including a competitive pay rate and CV enhancement.
The successful First Response Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment. They must also be able to liaise with other professionals and have up-to-date knowledge of up-to-date legislation.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful First Response Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a First Response Senior Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.