Team Manager x2 - Child Protection - Dorset- £41 per hour - Short Contract
Our client in Dorset requires two experienced Team Managers to join their Child Protection team in Weymouth on a short term basis. The contracts will initially be 6 and 12 weeks long. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate proven experience in a similar role within a busy front line team.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Team Manager:
- Smart-phone and laptop support.
- Stable Team.
- Good length of contract.
- Competitive rate
As a Child Protection Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Supervising social workers
- Court reports
- Planned meetings
- case managements
- Case conferences
- section 47's
- Care proceedings
- Core assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.