Social Worker - Adults Care Team - Hampshire - £30 per hour
Our Client in Hampshire requires an experienced Adults Social Worker to join the Adults Care Team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work under a supportive management structure whilst enjoying a competitive pay rate. There is opportunity for long-term contracts being offered.
The successful Social Worker will be required to support and contribute towards the community care function of the service by undertaking assessments, care planning and monitoring and reviewing for adults within the Adult Care Team. It is also important that the candidate is able to liaise with service providers where necessary and also participate in supervision.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates
- Potential long term contracts
- Supportive management
As a Adults Social Worker in this role you will be required to:
- Develop care packages for services users
- Continuous care management ensuring the needs of service users and carer's are met
- Commission new services to meet the assessed needs of individuals
- Liaise with service providers as appropriate
- Participate in supervision
- Record work as requested by departmental procedures
As a Adults Social Worker you MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- A Car Driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.