Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Luton - £28 per hour
Our client in Luton is looking for a social worker to join their adults safeguarding team. The ideal Social Worker will be registered with the HCPC and have some experience working with adults. Some of the many benefits of this role include being a part of a supportive team under good management, interesting cases and free training. The successful candidate may also be able to enjoy a longer term contract.
The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience. The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of the role:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Free training provided
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services
- Completing reviews and assessments
- Handling complex caseloads
- Working with the mental capacities act
You should be able:
- To demonstrate and ensure high standards and probity with Council policy, standards and the law.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To work corporately and in line with overall Council objectives to enable the breaking down of departmental barriers and the delivery of the Council's improvement agenda.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker you should have:
- Experience working in an adult social work post qualified role
- Previous experience of safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car Driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.