Social Worker - Child Adolescents Mental Health - CAMHS - Private Sector - Windsor - up to £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Private Sector client who require a CAMHS Practitioner / Social Worker working with a Mental Health Hospital in Windsor. This is a locum position on a 37 hour per week contract.
You will be working in a busy, fast paced team and managing your own caseload of children and young adults who are experiencing significant mental health problems who require intensive support.
As a CAMHS Practitioner yhe successful candidate must display ability to manage a mixture of complex cases which could involve various complexities such as ADHD, ASD School observations, ODD, OCD, depression, psychosis, anger management, eating disorders, low self esteem, sleeping difficulties, emotion difficulties, relationship difficulties, anxiety, Self-harm etc.
Duties as a CAMHS Practitioner include:
- Initial Assessments
- Assessing needs through a variety of medium
- Contributing to a multi-agency assessment process
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting mental health assessments in a variety of environments e.g. at home, hospital
- Devising and implementing a range of therapeutic interventions Identify risks to the child and formulate a plan of care
As a CAMHS Practitioner you must have:
- You must have a Social Work qualification
- Registered HCPC
- Experience within a CAMHS team
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Care Programme approach and the Single Assessment Process.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.