Social Worker - Children in Care - North West - £29 per hour
A unique opportunity has come up for experienced Social Workers to join a busy children in care (CIC) team within the North West. This role brings many benefits including a competitive pay rate and the opportunity for a longer term contract. As well as these benefits you will also gain from CV enhancement and working under a strong management structure.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of managing a complex case load, have the ability to work under pressure, and have good assessment skills. You will also be expected to be competent with court work and can be flexible when needed. Candidates will only be considered if they are HCPC registered.
Benefits of a Children in Care (CIC) Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Good management structure
- Potential long term contract
As a Children in Care (CIC) Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Core Group Meetings
- Completing Form F's
- Looked After Reviews and working with Children in Care
- Section 47s
- Writing a variety of assessments and reports
As a Children in Care (CIC) Social Worker You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.