Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding/Child Protection - North West - £29 per hour
A unique opportunity has arisen for experienced Social Workers to join a Child Protection team within the North West. This opportunity also brings a competitive pay rate and CV enhancement. Successful candidates can also enjoy working under a good management structure. This is not an opportunity to be missed.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of managing a diverse case load, have the ability to work under pressure and have good assessment skills. You will also be expected to be competent with court work and can be flexible when needed. HCPC registration is essential for applicants to be considered for these roles.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding/Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Good management structure
- Potential long term contract
As a Safeguarding/ Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Child Protection and Court Work
- Care Proceedings
- Core Group Meetings
- Looked After Reviews and working with Children in Care
- Section 47s
- Writing a variety of assessments and reports
As a Safeguarding/ Child Protection Social Worker You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.