Adults Social Worker - Hospital/Triage - West Midlands - £25 per hour
Our client in Solihull requires an experienced Social Worker to come on board a strong team in the West Midlands to work with and assess adults and older people who have social care needs. Successful candidates will enjoy working for a reputable authority alongside a supportive team. There will be regular supervision and this role is an unmissable opportunity to build your CV.
The successful candidate will be responsible for covering one hospital and dealing with triage work / rapid response work and therefore must have the ability to work in various environments and be able to hit the ground running in a multi disciplinary setting.
Benefits of This Adults Social Worker Role include:
- Working for a strong and reputable authority
- Being part of a strong and supportive team
- Regular supervision
- Excellent opportunity to build up your CV and gain valuable experience
- Working in multiple environments
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" scheme
As an Older People/Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with adults and older people
- Assessing individuals with social care needs
- Carrying out statutory duties, including safeguarding or adults policy and procedures
As an Adults Older People/Hospital Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car driver with Full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.