Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Sefton - £27.89 per hour
Our client in Sefton has asked us to recruit 4 experienced Adults Social Workers for their Community Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work under a strong management structure. As well as being under good management, sucessful candidates can also enjoy a high rate of pay and excellent transport links.
They have specified that substantial experience in an adults social work setting is essential and any previous experience in a community team is desirable.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Great transport links
- Long term placement
- Strong management structure
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Carrying out reassessments in a Community Settings
- Undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks
- To work with peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention
- Overseeing the teaching of social work students
As an Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.