Social Worker - Generic Adults - Wigan - £22 - £25 per hour
Our client in Wigan has asked us to recruit an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a Generic team. This is an exciting opportunity which requires complex case work. With a high rate of pay and easily accessible location, other benefits include great transport links and a stable employer.
Experience of working with various service users is ideal when applying for this role and the successful candidate must have a proven ability to handle a complex case load.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Easily accessible location
- Great transport links
- Long term placement
- Working for a stable authority
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- To be accountable for managing your case load in an effective, efficient and timely way.
- To provide a high quality, responsive service in all areas using all appropriate methods of social work intervention within the agreed policies and procedures of the Council.
- To respond to the complex and challenging needs of the people we support.
- To undertake comprehensive and holistic assessments as required under legal frameworks.
- To undertake holistic and person centred support plans using an asset based approach to ensure outcomes are achieved.
- To effectively conduct the statutory review function and ensure appropriate challenge.
- Ensure effective management of safeguarding within council policy and procedures.
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligibile to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.