Social Worker - Children & Families - (CP/LAC/CIN) - Area Based Role - Medway
Our Client requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Area Based team. They have introduced an area based model of delivery with Practice Managers supporting small pods of workers.
Our client is now looking to recruit Social Workers ideally with either Child Protection, Looked After Children or Children In Need experience to provide a high quality and effective professional casework service. They are promoting shared responsibility and co working in the pods to take the practice to the next level.
Benefits of the role as a Children & Families Social Worker:
- Great rates Pay
- Excellent support
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As an Children & Families Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Extensively working with children and families in the statutory, independent or third sector
- You will have completed your Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- Holding a recognised social work qualification
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
As an Children & Families Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.