Independent Reviewing Manager - IRO - Norfolk - £42ph
Our client in Norfolk is seeking an Independent Reviewing Manager for their IRO Service.
The role is on an interim basis to cover for sickness, it will be a minimum of 1 month and then on a rolling basis. This makes this an ideal opportunity for any individual who has the relevant experience in either quality assurance work in children's services and management experience.
Benefits of the role as a Independent Reviewing Manager - IRO:
- Innovative Local Authority
- Excellent rate of pay
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As a Independent Reviewing Manager - IRO your duties will be:
- To develop and ensure good consistent and effective practice of the IROs, in line with statutory, departmental and inter-agency standards
- To carry out quality assurance and audits when required
- To investigate complaints or any issues raised
As a Independent Reviewing Manager - IRO you will;
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
- Have management experience and prior experience chairing LAC and Child Protection Reviews and Conferences
- Be able to support and supervise IROs
- Confident to review and provide guidance when needed
- Have good IT skills and have a flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to drive and travel throughout the area as required
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.