Administration / Support Assistant - £17,000 per annum plus company benefits
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning and highly successful recruitment agency operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre. We specialise in social work, and health care recruitment and are currently on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our busy and demanding office as an Administration Assistant. Working as part of a specialist team, you will be responsible for supporting and liaising with our recruitment consultants to upload available contractors aligned with internal processes to all client systems.
This is a full time and permanent position within our lively and fast paced support team. We are located in Manchester City Centre in modern and innovative offices, and require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role. Being part of the Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), this is an excellent opportunity to join a company and group with large growth plans, allowing you to really progress and prosper within this role.
· Daily updating of client system information including adding key supporting documentation
· Adding job vacancies accurately to our CRM
· Distributing unfilled job vacancies to all internal sales divisions
· Generating log-in details for our social workers to access their records
· Assist in managing our candidate data and ensuring its accuracy
· Completing weekly management reports
· Creating candidate profiles on our client systems
· Liaise with external clients via Online Chat facilities
Key attributes of a successful admin/support assistant:
- Motivated and driven with a keen eye for detail
- Someone who has 6 months previous experience of working in a busy, target driven environment
- Able to display a positive and resilient attitude towards work
- Be professional, punctual and hardworking
- Show a desire to be successful
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Windows + Word & Excel
In addition to this you can also benefit from:
-Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service
- Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
- Company holiday opportunities based on exceptional performance and recognition
- Free gym membership
-Discounted City Centre parking
-Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive
-Frequent company events to celebrate success e.g. summer and Christmas parties
- Opportunity to win the business colleague of the month based on performance standards and team support
-My Liquid Rewards
-Monthly Sales Support Awards
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion