Advanced Practitioner - Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub Team - Peterborough - up to £32ph
Our Client in Peterborough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their MASH Team. (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub).
Duties include Screening referrals and making decisions effectively, in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of the relevant legislation is also essential to this role.
As you will be working alongside multiple agencies you will need to have previous experience in a MASH environment.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.