Social Worker - Adults - Hospital Team - Stockport -£22 - 25 per hour
Our client in Stockport is looking for an experienced Social Worker to fill a vacancy in their Hospital Team.
Due to the fast paced nature of this role, experience of working in a similar setting will be very beneficial when applying for this position as well as the ability to work to a high standard under pressure.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Working for a stable authority under a strong management team
- Excellent transport links
- Easily accessible location
Key Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Arranging safe and timely discharges from Hospital
- Ward rounds
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Undertaking assessments
- Carrying a case load
- Working to a fast pace whilst maintaining high standards
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.