Social Worker - Adults - Older People - Sunderland - £25.37 per hour
Our client in Sunderland is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Older People's team.
They have expressed that experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for this position as well as having the ability to handle a busy case load.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Easily accessible location
- Long term placement
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Working with vulnerable adults
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.