Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - 2 Vacancies Available! - Barnet - £32 per hour
I am currently looking for 2 experienced Duty and Assessment Social Workers to join a stable team of social workers in a highly regarded North London local authority. Your main duty will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations and you will occasionally progress cases to the initial CP Conference.
Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous extensive post qualified experience in Duty and Assessment team or similar and be able to work on your own initiative.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent Local Authority
- Long term contracts
- Supportive management team
- Excellent rates of pay
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.