Social Worker - Child Protection (CP) - Wirral - £26.00 per hour
An experienced Child Protection Social Worker is required to join the (CP) team within Wirral Council. The successful Social worker must have solid Safeguarding and Child Protection experience, be confident with court proceedings and have good assessment skills.
As Child Protection Social Worker you will also be expected to be flexible when needed and have the ability to manage a caseload effectively.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Child Protection Team:
- Career Progression
- CV Enhancement
- Good Management support
- Supportive Team
As a Social Worker on the Child Protection Team you will need experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.