Social Worker - Adults Reablement Team - Darlington - £24.83 per hour
We have an exciting new position available for a experienced Adults Social Worker in Darlington. This Social Work post is to work within the multidisciplinary reablement service across Darlington. You will be required to provide social work interventions within the reablement service and work creatively maximising individuals independence whilst utilising their own existing networks of support.
Where long term needs are identified you will complete assessments and instigate proportionate support plans enabling people to remain in their own homes wherever possible. You will also work to ensure that the needs of family members, carers, groups and providers of care are understood.
You will take a professional lead role, working within the agreed multi-agency policies, to help safeguard vulnerable adults, leading safeguarding adult investigations where necessary.
The role involves travelling throughout Darlington and an ability to undertake flexible working.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Reablement Social Worker:
- Access to Liquid Personnel Social Work Training Scheme for agency workers
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
- Stable Team
- Good length of contract
As a Adults Reablement Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Arranging timely discharges from Hospital
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working with Older People and or Physical Disabilities
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.