Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding ( CP ) - Stoke-on-Trent - Up to £27 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children's Safeguarding Team in Stoke.
As a successful Social Worker you will ideally have extensive post qualified experience in Child Protection and a high level of skill when working on Court work.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Child Protection Team:
- Experienced & Supportive Management
- Manageable Caseloads
- Long Term potential
- Low staff turnover
To be part of the Child Protection Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Court Work
- Child Protection plans
- Section 47's
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.