Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) - Bedford - up to £40ph
My client in Bedford requires an Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to join their well established team. The duration of the post is likely to be for a minimum of 6 months and the candidate must have credible experience in this field. The role will be to chair LAC and CP conferences whilst working within a quality assurance framework.
Job Duties as a IRO:
- LAC Reviews
- Child Protection Reviews
- Chairing meetings
- Quality assuring Social work practise and reporting
- Travelling to meet with clients
- Managing own diary
As a IRO, you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold a valid DBS
- Have experience operating as an IRO
- Be a Car Driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.