CMHT Social Worker - Adult Assessment Project - Private Sector - South West - £300 per assessment
I am recruiting for up to 10 vacancies on an Adult Assessment Project for our client in a CMHT in the South West.
The project aims to reduce a large backlog of assessments for clients with severe and enduring Mental Health problems, of working and older age.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker;
- Opportunity to work from home 5 days a week!
- Working within an excellent team with great support systems in place
- Long term contract
- Free Laptop & Mobile Phone
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you will be;
- Organising packages of care and helping people in the community
- Carrying out reviews of their current care packages
- Must have held at least one position after qualification
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST be;
- HCPC Registered
- A full UK License Holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinar