Intermediate Care and Rehab Team Social Worker - South Tyneside - £25.37ph
South Tyneside are looking for experienced Social Workers to join their Multi Disciplinary Intermediate Care and Rehab service.
The main aim of the team is to ensure that the needs of family members, carers, groups and providers of care are understood and will work with them towards ensuring that vulnerable adults receive the appropriate support (which is the least restrictive option) whilst recognising the need for intervention at times.
Benefits of the role…
- Young enthusiastic team
- Close management
- Good level of client interaction
- Accessible office location
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Substantial experience working with Adults
- Experience of working with Adults and Older People with Physical and Sensory Disabilities.
- Competent IT and report writing skills
- You will be required to provide social work interventions within the Intermediate Tier service
- You will be required to assess for and instigate proportionate support plans promoting people's independence
- Enabling people to remain in their own homes wherever possible
- Take a professional lead role, working within the agreed multi-agency policies, to help safeguard vulnerable adults
- Leading safeguarding adult investigations where necessary.
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A car driver with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral