Social Worker - Children and Families Team - Staffordshire - £28ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Children's and Families Team in Burton on Trent.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in dealing with issues and problems experienced by vulnerable Children and Families in the local community. You will be involved in meeting on a one to one basis, in groups and addressing difficulties all parties are experiencing. You will work closely with parents and carers, improving their abilities to look after their children.
The role will consist of working in a stable team with a low staff turnover, with excellent supportive managers.
Benefits of the role as a Children & Families Social Worker:
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a Children & Families Social Worker, you will have:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Section 47s
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
You must be:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.