Team Manager - Adult's Older Person Complex Care Team - Sunderland - £118.52 per day
An experienced Adults Manager is required to join a busy authorities Older Persons Complex Care Team. This person should have substantial experience at management level. The successful Manager will oversee the day to day running of the team, involving the assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to promote the welfare of vulnerable adults.
Benefits of the role…
- Competitive pay rate
- Good local authority to work for
- Accessible Location
- Good opportunity to develop management experience
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
- DBS dated in the last 12 months
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.