Advanced Practitioner - Children in Care - Wirral - £28ph
An experienced Social Worker is expected to join the Children in Care team (Looked after Children) within Wirral.
This is a unique opportunity for an dedicated Social Worker that is interested in progression. The successful candidate must have experience of conducting Looked after Children reviews, Initial care proceedings, and conducting a variety of reports and assessments. You are expected to work under pressure, be flexible when needed and have the ability to manage a diverse caseload effectively.
Benefits of working as a Advanced Practitioner on the Children in Care Team:
- Progression Opportunity
- CV Enhancement
- Good Management support
- Supportive Team
As an Advanced Practitioner on the Children in Care Team you will need experience of:
- Conducting and attending Looked after Children Reviews
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Child Protection Conferences
- Statutory visits and duties
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.