Social Worker - Hospital Assessment Project - 10 Vacancies! - Adult Services - Northamptonshire - £28p/h
My client in Northamptonshire is looking for a large number of Social Workers to start up a new Hospital Assessment team within Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact within the Adult Social Care Services within Northamptonshire. They have recently moved into a new office and the management team will be looking to promote from within the team.
Benefits of the Hospital Assessment Project Social Worker Position;
- Brand new team, with lots of support and funding
- Good payrate
- Opportunity to make a real impact within the service
- Brand new office, with good facilities
- Good opportunity for progression
- Provision of relevant work equipment, phones, laptops, etc.
As an Adult Services, Hospital Assessment Project Social Worker, you will be responsible for;
- The verification of social care needs for customers who have been subject to a hospital admission, and are now no longer requiring an acute inpatient bed.
- This customer group have been deemed by medical staff as not suitable to returning home via the DTR route.
- The function of the team will be to complete the social care passport (initial assessment), and formulating an agreed plan of work which will detail the customers next steps on their journey to discharge.
- This may include the completion of the V7 eligibly assessment if Residential / nursing placements are required.
As an Adult Services, Hospital Assessment Project Social Worker, you will have experience of;
- Working with Adults' Services
- Ideally experience within a Hospital or Community Setting
- Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams can be beneficial
As an Adult Services, Hospital Assessment Project Social Worker, you will need;
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.