Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Peterborough - £28 to £30 per hour
Peterborough City Council is currently looking for an experienced social worker to join a Transfer of Care Team at Peterborough City Hospital. This is an exciting opportunity which brings a high rate of pay and a stable team to work within.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out risk assessments and help patients transition from the hospital setting back into the community.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate of £28
- Long term contract
- Stable team
- Regular supervision
- Helping patients transfer from the hospital back in to the community
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments
- Carrying out Risk Assessments
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.