Social Worker - Older Adults Team - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
Cambridgeshire are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join an Older Adults Team in Cambridge.
The main purpose of the role is to complete long term work.
Benefits of the role as Older Adults Social Worker:
- Supportive management
- Stable team
- High pay rate
- Long term work
Main responsibilities of the role as Older Adults Social Worker:
- Work with people with adults aged 65+
- Cover duty as required
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Working in conjunction with support co-ordinators
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.