Early Intervention -Psychosis Care Co-ordinator - South London - Band 6 - Permanent - £31,878 - £43,046pa
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic registered professional to join an Early Intervention Service based in South London. The post is open to qualified Social Workers at band 6.
As an Early intervention Social worker, your duties will include:
- This is a multi-disciplinary team providing a comprehensive service to people who may be experiencing psychosis for the first time, residing in South London. The successful applicants will be enthusiastic about this client group, and committed to working within the recovery approach.
- The post-holder will conduct assessments of newly referred adults to the Early Intervention Service who are experiencing First Episode Psychosis (FEP).
- They will undertake the responsibilities of care coordinator within the Care Programme Approach for a defined case load of service users and their carers.
- They will provide evidence-based psychosocial interventions and will focus on engagement, recovery and social inclusion as well as addressing physical health care needs.
- The successful candidates will be experienced registered professionals who are able to demonstrate a specific interest in working with people with First Episode Psychosis.
You will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.