Social Workers - Child Protection Team - 3 Vacancies! - Cornwall - £24p/h
Our client is looking for 3 experienced Child Protection Social Workers to teams in Penzance and Camborne. The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, Child Protection experience, confident with court proceedings and have good assessment skills. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidate must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
You will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.