Social Worker - Hospital and Communities Team - Portsmouth - £26ph
Our Client in Portsmouth City requires a Social Worker to join their Hospital and Communities team.
This role involves assessing the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support. You will be working with people who have complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and Sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
The successful candidate will be working independently and be responsible for managing their own caseload. Maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
Benefits of working in the Hospital and Communities team as a Social Worker are:
- Well managed and positive team
- Varied caseloads
- Good career progression
To work as a Social Worker on the Hospital and Communities Team you will need:
- The ability to work on your own initiative, organise your own work load and work under pressure in response to competing demands and changing priorities
- Have a full, lengthy understanding of current legislations
- The ability to work under pressure
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.