Social Worker - Adults Community Team - North Somerset - £28ph
Our Client in North Somerset requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Community Team.
The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running, keeping up with the fast paced team. You will manage a varied caseload and make appropriate assessments of individual's needs carefully taking on board the wishes of other professional, agencies and carers.
You will need to secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs. Maintaining an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards; to identify gaps in services.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Adults Community Team are:
- Varied caseloads
- Experienced and well managed team
- Fantastic transport links
To work in the Adults Community Team as a Social Worker you need experience of:
- Liaising confidently and professionally with other professionals
- Working in a fast passed environment
- Relevant and in-depth knowledge of current legislations
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.