Adults Community Team - Social Work - Gloucestershire - £30ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Adults Community Team in Gloucestershire.
The successful Social Worker will manage caseloads involving vulnerable service users and/or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations. You will need to make timely and appropriate assessments of individuals social care needs, in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of the individuals and carers.
It is essential you produce succinct, well-structured records and reports, clearly recording and reporting analysis and judgement. In addition, maintain appropriate and timely records on work undertaken in adherence with Data Protection.
Benefits of working in the Adults Community Team as a Social Worker are …
- Manageable but varied caseload
- Experienced team with a good structure
- Perfect central location ideal for commuting
To work as a Social Worker on the Adults community team you will need experience of …
- Demonstrating the ability to work under pressure to problem solve through prioritisation, negotiation and decision
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislations
- Can professional and confidently liaise with colleagues, careers and agencies
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars