Social Worker - Community Learning Team - Luton - £28 per hour
Our client urgently requires a Social Worker to join their Community Learning Team in Luton.
The successful candidate will be undertaking statutory duties under the NHS and Community Care Act 1990, Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act other legislation and guidance relating to service users and carers. Including undertaking training to be an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) and or Best Interest Assessor (BIA) and maintaining professional registration.
You will be overseeing a duty role as necessary and prioritising level of intervention
(Including allocating initial assessments to social care staff) you will need to keep the appropriate case records, statistics and information. As part of the role you will need to provide reports for Court and other purposes, meeting the needs of internal and external agencies and complying with Luton Borough Council Policies and Procedures. You will be working with other professionals and partners to achieve effective joint working through initiatives that require a multi-agency approach, participating in and organising and chairing multi agency meetings
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in the Community Learning Team:
- Reliable and positive team
- Central location, ideal for commuting
- Training opportunities available
To work on the Community Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Working confidently with other professionals and agencies
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislations
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.